Commercial and Residential Grout Cleaning
What To Expect When We Clean Your Tile & Grout Surfaces
Angelo’s Cleaning Technicians are your IICRC floor care specialists. We have a variety of specific floor equipment and specially formulated cleaning agents and grout cleaners for all types of tile & grout surfaces.
Our technicians will walk through the cleaning job with you to make sure we know exactly what work is to be done and we will tell you exactly how much it will cost. At any time you may ask for an estimate of the many services we offer.
If your floors are natural or organic stone, such as marble, limestone, or slate, click here for our Stone Tile cleaning and polishing services or call 610-935-7557 to schedule your in-home evaluation and consultation.
In the past 10 years, Angelo’s Cleaning has cleaned and restored over 284,258 square feet of ceramic, porcelain, and other synthetic tile and grout surfaces!
Tile and Grout Cleaning Service Include:
- We will sweep or vacuum the area
- Then we will scrub your floor and grout with a high pH floor cleaner specifically designed to remove heavy soiling and grease and our 17 inches 175 RPM rotary floor machine with our floor scrubbing brush to get deep into grout lines and release soiling
- Hand scrub the edges
- Then an additional cleaning using our multi wash cylindrical floor scrubbing machine which scrubs your floors at 650 RPM’s with brushes designed for your floors while rinsing and extracting out soiling from deep in the grout lines
- In the case that your grout is heavily soiled and light in color, we offer an additional low pH grout cleaning solution to expose a fresh layer of grout
- Then give a final clean water neutralizing rinse to ensure its completely clean and residue-free
- Apply a penetrating grout sealer to protect your grout, make cleaning easier and staining less likely
- You will then receive a follow-up email to make sure you are completely satisfied with our services, and of course, our 30-day guarantee is included “If a spot comes back, so will we!”
- We just ask that you have the area emptied for us.
Furniture moving is not included in our pricing, additional charges may apply!
Tile and grout floors have grout lines that often need extra attention due to being porous, slightly lower than the floor tiles, and tend to be lighter in color. Our service includes a deep scrubbing and cleaning, rinsing, and sealing of the tile and grout. If the grout is a light color and heavily soiled we can do an additional grout whitening process which will expose a fresh layer of grout. Read why you should hire a professional to clean your tile grout.
Our Service Areas:
We serve the Philadelphia PA suburbs and surrounding communities including!
View our list of local towns to see all of the areas we service.