Commercial and Residential Vinyl Tile Cleaning
What To Expect When We Clean Your Vinyl Tile Floors
Angelo’s Cleaning Technicians are your IICRC floor care specialists. We have a variety of specific floor equipment and specially formulated cleaning agents for all types of flooring.
Waxed vinyl floors such as V.C.T. need to have the old wax and dirt removed and clean, new fresh wax applied to give it that like new appearance, we have to use a wax stripping agent to melt the old wax, clean that all up so we refer to this as stripping.
Our technicians will walk through the cleaning job with you to make sure we know exactly what work is to be done and we will tell you exactly how much it will cost. At any time, you may ask for an estimate of the many services we offer.
In the past 10 years, Angelo’s Cleaning has cleaned over 328,143 sq. ft. of vinyl/ VCT flooring!
Vinyl Tile Cleaning Service Includes:
- We will sweep or vacuum the area to remove debris
- Then we will remove all the old wax/ finish and soil with a heavy-duty floor stripping solution, our 17 inch 175 RPM rotary floor machine, and high productivity floor stripping pads.
- Scrub the edges (often by hand)
- Extract your floors to rid of all finish and soil
- Then give a final clean water neutralizing rinse to ensure the floor is completely clean and residue-free
- Apply two to three coats of highly durable, urethane floor finish, leaving your floors clean, shiny, and protected
- You will then receive a follow-up email to make sure you are completely satisfied with our services, and of course, our 30-day guarantee is included “If a spot comes back, so will we!”
- We just ask that you have the area emptied for us.
Furniture moving is not included in our pricing, additional charges may apply!
Our Service Areas:
We serve the Philadelphia PA suburbs and surrounding communities!
View our list of local towns to see all of the areas we service.