Schedule with confidence! “If a spot comes back, so do we!” Our services always include our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and 6 Month Warranty! (click for details) and a free bottle of spot remover with a lifetime replacement!
Carpet Cleaning Services
Our IICRC certified technicians are all fully trained in the identification of different carpet types, construction and installation of your carpets and can help you decide what would be best for you no matter if your carpet is made of natural or synthetic materials. Our staff includes 3 IICRC certified Master Textile Cleaners. We also provide rug cleaning services for your fine wool oriental rugs and area rugs! We offer carpet repair services as well! Click here to view some of our before and after photos.
Thank you again for your business,
Carpet Cleaning Services Include Carpet Protection and More:
- We will walk through the cleaning job with you to make sure we know exactly what work is to be done and we will tell you exactly how much it will cost. At any time you may ask for an estimate on the many services we offer.
- We will use a powerful pre-treatment to loosen the soil in your carpet. This powerful cleaning agent is completely safe for all carpets, even wool.
- We will then thoroughly extract the soil from your carpet using a rinsing agent designed to remove any residue.
- Along the way we will move and replace most furniture, placing plastic squares under legs and foam blocks under furniture with a base; this will protect your furniture and carpet. We ask that you move smaller and breakable items.
- Track paper usage when requested
- Booties provided when requested
- Technician will attach a detailing hose to clean edges
- Removal of most spots
- We then apply Advanced Carpet Protection (included in price) to save you both time and money by keeping carpets clean longer and allowing spots to clean up easier. To read more, Click here!
- Grooming carpet to remove footprints (if cut pile)
- Free bottle of Angelo’s Spot Out (spot remover) with service
- We will follow up within a few days to ensure you are completely satisfied with our service, and of course, “If a spot comes back, so will we!”
- You will begin to receive Angelo’s Quarterly Newsletter with helpful tips and special offers.
CARPET CLEANING; STEAM/ HOT WATER EXTRACTION & DRY/ LOW MOISTURE CLEANING:
ROOM SIZES UP TO 300 SQ FT
ROOM PRICES IF FURNISHED: THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL FURNITURE MOVING CHARGES IF EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OR HEAVY FURNITURE
- 1 ROOM $95.00
- 2 ROOMS $170.00
- 3 ROOMS $225.00
- 4 ROOMS $280.00
- 5 ROOMS $350.00
- 6 ROOMS $420.00
- 7 ROOMS $490.00
- 8 ROOMS $520.00
- 4 ROOMS OR MORE= $70 PER ROOM
- 8 ROOMS OR MORE= $65 PER ROOM
HALLS: SMALL (up to 25 square feet) $15, MEDIUM (26-50 square feet) $25, LARGE (51-100 square feet) $45, EXTRA LARGE (101-200 square feet) $60
STAIRCASES: $4 PER STEP; LANDINGS $7.50 EACH, HAND SCRUBBED
*WOOL WALL TO WALL CARPET CLEANING IS $0.75 PER SQ FT
ROOM PRICES IF ROOMS ARE EMPTY
- 1 ROOM $85.50
- 2 ROOMS $153.00
- 3 ROOMS $202.50
- 4 ROOMS $252.00
- 5 ROOMS $315.00
- 6 ROOMS $378.00
- 7 ROOMS $441.00
- 8 ROOMS $468.00
- 4 ROOMS OR MORE= $63.00 PER ROOM
- 8 ROOMS OR MORE= $58.50 PER ROOM
COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING (AVAILABLE FOR FREE ESTIMATES)
COMMERCIAL MINIMUM: $150 PLUS SALES TAX (THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL FURNITURE MOVING CHARGES IF EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OR HEAVY FURNITURE)
- 1 – 1,000 SQUARE FEET: $0.32 PER SQUARE FOOT
- 1,000 – 2,000 SQUARE FEET: $0.30 PER SQUARE FOOT
- 2,001 – 3,000 SQUARE FEET: $0.28 PER SQUARE FOOT
- 3,001 – 5,000 SQUARE FEET: $0.26 PER SQUARE FOOT
- 5,001 – 7,500 SQUARE FEET: $0.24 PER SQUARE FOOT
- 7,500 – 10,000 SQUARE FEET: $0.22 PER SQUARE FOOT
- 10,001 – 15,000 SQUARE FEET: $0.20 PER SQUARE FOOT
- 15,001 SQUARE FEET AND UP: $0.18 PER SQUARE FOOT
SPOT CLEANING & STAIN REMOVAL
MINIMUM: $125.00 IF ONLY SPOT CLEANING Or Priced by the Spot if done with other carpet or upholstery cleaning.
THE FOLLOWING ARE TOUGHER SPOTS THAT MAY BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE (ABOVE NORMAL ROOM PRICES). THIS IS ONLY A LIST OF EXAMPLES. THERE MAY BE OTHERS.
- RUST REMOVAL, GUM, TAR, DARK EDGES, BROWNING PROBLEMS, URINE, RED STAIN, YELLOW SPOTS, BLOOD, WAX, FURNITURE STAINS, INK, MAKE-UP, MUSTARD, NAIL POLISH, PAINT, PET STAINS/ODOR, VOMIT, PLANT STAINS, WINE
PRE-SCRUB (RESTORATIVE CLEANING): $30 PER ROOM (THIS CHARGE SHOULD BE APPLIED TO HEAVILY SOILED TRAFFIC MARKS, FILTRATION SOILING AND HEAVILY SPOTTED CARPET) CUSTOMER RECEIVES 2-3 PROFESSIONAL CLEANINGS WITH THIS ADDITIONAL SERVICE
VACUUMING: $10 PER ROOM, $1.50 PER STEP, $5-$10 PER HALL
RESTORATIVE CLEANING COMBO: INCLUDES VACUUMING AND PRE-SCRUBBING $40 PER ROOM
Includes 1 Carpet dryer and 1 moisture detector.
Price: $25.00 with any carpet cleaning service
Pre-Treatment (for steam cleaning synthetic carpet): Chemeister Grease Eraser- One of the most popular traffic lane pre-conditioners on the market! A unique blend of penetrating detergents, Grease Eraser is excellent on the heaviest restaurant grease or for use as an everyday pre-spray. Grease and soils are completely emulsified and rinse freely from carpet fibers for the cleanest possible clean. safety data sheet
Pre-Treatment/ Cleaning Agent (for steam cleaning natural fibers or bonnet/ encapsulation cleaning): Matrix DSE- Matrix Double Strength Encapsulant attacks all soils commonly found in carpeting. Its unique formula emulsifies them and then, using the latest technology, encapsulates the soil for easy removal. safety data sheet
Rinsing Agent: Matrix All Fiber Rinse- All Fiber Rinse leaves carpets looking their best. It neutralizes odors and rinses away every trace of dirt and cleaning solution, leaving behind a residue-free carpet that’s squeaky clean and soft to the touch. safety data sheet
Carpet Protection: 3M Scotchgard- Scotchgard™ surrounds carpet and upholstery fibers with an invisible barrier that protects against oil and water-based stains. When spills and accidents do occur, the customer has more time to get the spot up before it becomes a stain – helping ensure the carpet stays looking newer and fresher for longer. Plus, Scotchgard™ helps release stains more easily during professional cleanings, making your job easier too! safety data sheet
This list consists of our most commonly used carpet cleaning agents. We may also use specialty products and carry a multitude of spot cleaners and stain treatments that may be used in conjunction with these cleaning agents. If you would like information on anything not on this list, please email us at email@example.com
Steam/ hot water extraction: Probably the most widely used, this system uses little cleaner and mostly water. It offers a deep down rinsing action with a drying time of 4- 8 hours depending on inside and outside weather conditions. Our system uses a powerful pre-treatment to help release dirt and oils, then we use a fiber rinsing agent to rinse away every trace of dirt and cleaning solution, leaving behind a residue-free carpet that’s squeaky clean and soft to the touch. Our carpet cleaning equipment applies the rinsing agent, scrubs the carpet and thoroughly extracts the soil and water leaving your carpet just damp to the touch. We do not run long hoses from our trucks through your yard and home, nor do we connect to your faucet. Our equipment is only about as loud as a vacuum, so your neighbors will not be disturbed.
Bonnet cleaning: A dry (low moisture) cleaning system that dries in about an hour, uses more cleaner and less water. This surface cleaning is good for fast cleanings before parties and get-together’s, also good as a regular cleaning for some types of carpets and situations. This system uses a 17 inch 175 rpm floor machine and a cotton or micro fiber bonnet that buffs the carpet, leaving it clean & fresh.
Encapsulation cleaning process: A low moisture cleaning system which uses a special formula that actually encapsulates the soil and is removed every time you vacuum the carpet. It’s amazing how well it works on the right carpet in the right situation. It dries extremely quickly and is applied by either a triple brush system rotating individually and as a whole at the same time or with a bonnet.
The prices for the above systems are all the same and are all inclusive (as listed above).
Residential Carpet Cleaning Dry Times:
Steam/Hot Water Extraction : 4-8 Hour Dry Time (quicker if thermostat is set to 70-75◦)
Dry (low moisture) Cleaning : 1 Hour Dry Time
Another system that we offer is a dry powder system: This system is not used as much; it usually costs more and is less effective. It’s dry within a few minutes. Can be used every day, needs to be vacuumed thoroughly.
How to Remove Spots and Stains (Do it yourself spot removal)
Our Service Areas:
We serve the Philadelphia PA surrounding communities including: King of Prussia, Pa, Collegeville, Pa, Paoli, Pa, Wayne, Pa, Villanova, Pa, Exton, Pa, West Chester, Pa, Bryn Mawr, Pa, Chester Springs, Pa, Downingtown, Pa, Ardmore, Pa, Radnor, Pa and the Philadelphia suburbs. View our list of local towns to see all of the areas we service.
Serving Phoenixville, King of Prussia, Radnor, Newtown Square, Haverford, Wynnewood, West Chester, PA, Coatesville, Downingtown, Limerick, Harleysville, Norristown, Upper Darby, Lansdale, Pottstown, Douglassville, and surrounding areas!