Disinfectant Fogging Service
Angelo’s Cleaning now offers a disinfectant fogging service to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
Schedule with Confidence, We are NADCA Certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialists!
Disinfectant Fogging is like Lysol on steroids for your whole home or office!
Who can benefit from disinfectant fogging?
– Our disinfectant fogging service is very helpful if someone is already sick in the house, whether they have a common cold, flu or coronavirus to help prevent spreading.
– Companies or businesses can feel assured that their workspace or public space is clean
– Disinfectant fogging gives you the comfort in knowing your home has been disinfected.
We use MediClean Disinfectant Spray Plus which is a water-based bactericide, fungicide, deodorizer, and antimicrobial all in one unique formulation.
We now offer a disinfectant fogging service for homeowners & businesses.
You can safely re-enter the area in as little as an hour after application.
The fog can penetrate into hard to reach areas and leaves no residue.
Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner is a hospital grade disinfectant and odor controller that does all the following:
- Mediclean Germicidal Disinfectant/Sanitizer Cleaner
- Kills Viruses
- Kills Bacteria
- Kills Fungi
- Kills Mold
- Kills Mildew
- Odor Control for food odors
- Odor Control for tobacco smoke
Just one application kills allergy- and disease-causing germs, fungi, mold, and mildew. It kills odor-causing bacteria, including gram negative bacteria – the bacteria encountered in sewage backups and toilet overflow situations.
How long does a disinfectant fogging last?
One fisinfectant fogging provides long-lasting residual protection, so it keeps working, preventing germs and fungi from growing on surfaces long after application. Major insurance companies recognize MediClean Disinfectant Spray for treatment on water losses.
MediClean Disinfectant Spray Plus is EPA registered for many decontamination applications, including water damage restoration, sewage backups, toilet overflow situations, and more. It is also EPA registered for both spray and fogging applications. EPA registration number: 70385-5
Angelo’s can apply it to hard surfaces, carpet, upholstery, and mattresses – just about any surface in need of cleaning and disinfecting.
The price is $.10 a sq. ft. (Example is a 2000 sq. ft house would $200.)
Our minimum charge is $150. For smaller homes.
When flood events occur, many people call us and ask about using bleach to clean and disinfect water damaged surfaces. MediClean Disinfectant Spray Plus (MDSP) is the top choice of restoration professionals for many reasons.
Six key reasons why Disinfectant Fogging with MediClean (MDSP) is superior to bleach:
- Bleach is quite caustic and irritating. MediClean Disinfectant Spray Plus (MDSP) has a neutral pH and is non-corrosive.
- Bleach can corrode metals and damage fiber dyes. MDSP will not damage these surfaces.
- Bleach doesn’t provide residual protection after initial application. MDSP has both bacteriostatic and fungistatic capability.
- Bleach leaves significant amounts of residue that can be quite difficult to remove. MDSP has minimal residue.
- Bleach is unstable and can easily emit toxic fumes if improperly handled.
- Bleach is often more expensive to use in disinfectant situations.
Order our services and schedule an appointment for :
- Air Duct Cleaning ⇢
- Main Unit & Trunk Cleaning ⇢
- Air Duct Odor Encapsulate ⇢
- Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning ⇢
- Minimum Charges – Air Duct Cleaning $200.00. See pricing above for details
Our Service Areas:
We serve the Philadelphia PA suburbs and surrounding communities!
Call Angelo’s Today! 610-935-7557 Calls Answered Personally, free phone quotes!