Commercial and Residential Grout Cleaning
What To Expect When We Clean Your Tile Floors
Angelo’s Cleaning Technicians are your IICRC floor care specialists. We have a variety of specific floor equipment and specially formulated cleaning agents and grout cleaner for all types of flooring.
Our technicians will walk through the cleaning job with you to make sure we know exactly what work is to be done and we will tell you exactly how much it will cost. At any time you may ask for an estimate of the many services we offer.
If your floors are natural or organic stone, such as marble, limestone or slate, click here for our Stone Tile cleaning and polishing services or call 610-935-7557 to schedule your in home evaluation and consultation.
In just the last 10 years, we have cleaned and restored over 100,000sf of ceramic, porcelain and other synthetic tile and grout surfaces!
Tile and Grout Cleaning Service Prices Include:
- We will sweep or vacuum the area
- Then we will scrub your floor and grout with a high pH floor cleaner specifically designed to remove heavy soiling and grease and our 17 inch 175 RPM rotary floor machine with our floor scrubbing brush to get deep into grout lines and release soiling
- Hand scrub the edges
- Then an additional cleaning using our multiwash cylindrical floor scrubbing machine which scrubs your floors at 650 RPM’s with brushes designed for your floors while rinsing and extracting out soiling from deep in the grout lines
- In the case that your grout is heavily soiled and light in color, we offer an additional low pH grout cleaning solution to exposed a fresh layer of grout
- Then give a final clean water neutralizing rinse to ensure its completely clean and residue free
- Apply a penetrating grout sealer to protect your grout, make cleaning easier and staining less likely
- In a day or two our friendly staff will call to make sure you are completely satisfied with our services, and of course, our 30 day guarantee is included “If a spot comes back, so will we!”
- Then you will start receiving our Newsletter with helpful hints and discount coupons.
- We just ask that you have the area emptied for us.
Furniture moving is not included in our pricing, additional charges may apply!
Porcelain and Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning Services: $150 Minimum Charge
- STEP 1 HIGH PH CLEANING AND SEALING: $1.00 per square foot for Floors OR $2.00 per square foot for Shower Stalls, Walls, Etc.
- STEP 2 LOW PH CLEANING & 2ND HIGH PH RINSING: an additional $0.50 per square foot for Floors OR $1.00 per square foot for Shower Stalls, Walls, Etc.
Tile and grout floors have grout lines that often need extra attention due to being porous, slightly lower than the floor tiles and tend to be lighter in color. Our service includes a deep scrubbing and cleaning, rinsing and sealing of the tile and grout. If the grout is a light color and heavily soiled we can do an addition grout whitening process which will expose a fresh layer of grout.
Unitex Basis Acrylic Floor Sealer- provides long-lasting levels of durability and permanency to treat resilient or non-resilient floors. This sealer help to fill in some of the pits, grooves and pores and provides a good surface for the finish to adhere. safety data sheet
Unitex Reflection Urethane Acrylic Floor Sealer/ Finish- This water-based, urethane sealer/finish revolutionizes the way hard surface floors are sealed. The combination of urethane and three other polymers fortify Reflection to be exceptionally durable and abrasion resistant. Ideal for a high-profile wet look floor finish. safety data sheet
Unitex Vitalizer One Step Floor Cleaner and Restorer- Formulated for use on resilient and hard floor surfaces in conjunction with high-speed burnishing to leave floors looking refinished. Cleans floors and applies a thin layer finish restorer prior to burnishing for added protection. safety data sheet
Matrix Grout Devil- this highly alkaline, water-based cleaner combined with solvents is specially formulated tile, grout, and hard surface cleaner is designed to dissolve layer after layer of soil and grease buildup, while leaving grout lines clean and bright. safety data sheet
Professional’s Choice Heavy Duty Acidic Cleaner- a fast- acting acidic cleaner designed to remove grout haze from ceramic and porcelain tile surfaces and stains and other embedded dirt and grime from grout by removing a thin, top layer to expose a fresh, new layer of grout. safety data sheet
Zep Grout Cleaner & Whitener- acidic cleaner specially formulated to clean and remove stains from even the dirtiest white or very light colored grout lines by removing a thin, top layer to expose a fresh, new layer of grout. safety data sheet
Professional’s Choice 511 Spray-on Grout Sealer- penetrates into the grout and forms an invisible barrier that is resistant to moisture, soiling and stains, while allowing vapor to escape. safety data sheet
Our Service Areas:
We serve the Philadelphia PA surrounding communities including: King of Prussia, Pa, Collegeville, Pa, Paoli, Pa, Wayne, Pa, Villanova, Pa, Exton, Pa, West Chester, Pa, Bryn Mawr, Pa, Chester Springs, Pa, Downingtown, Pa, Ardmore, Pa, Radnor, Pa and the Philadelphia suburbs. View our list of local towns to see all of the areas we service.