Please note that we do have minimum charges and fees. (the fine print)
We have these notes here to clarify our additional service fees and minimum charges.
- Our minimum charge for most residential carpet, rug, and upholstery cleaning services and repairs is $125 +sales tax.
- Our minimum charge for commercial services, water damage restoration, drapery cleaning, tile with grout and stone services is $150 + sales tax.
- Our minimum charge for air duct and vinyl tile cleaning services is $200 +sales tax.
- Our shopping cart/ online scheduling program is not able to make sure all minimum charge criteria is met, so we have this here for you to note and understand before scheduling your services with us.
- There is an additional $30 service fee for all high-rise, condo, and apartment building services, any services in the city of Philadelphia or anywhere we need to pay to park or parking is inconvenient for our commercial vehicles. Our pricing is based on convenient access to the home. If you have not added these charges to your order prior to checking out, we will notify you and add them to your bill at the time of service, if applicable. The reason we have additional fees for high-rise buildings and the city of Philadelphia are due to the difficulty of getting in and out of your building and the city.
- The city of Philadelphia has an 8% sales tax, this will be edited at the time of your service.
Angelo’s Cleaning, Inc. Terms and Conditions
This agreement contains the entire agreement of Angelo’s Cleaning, Inc. and Customer. Angelo’s Cleaning, Inc. and Customer agree that there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement, whether oral or written and that this agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between Angelo’s Cleaning, Inc. and Customer.
The Customer hereby agrees that Angelo’s Cleaning, Inc. is not responsible for the following:
Textiles – any running, shrinking, change of texture, loss of color, any permanent staining or spots on any upholstery, rugs, drapes, and/or other textiles. Especially when urine, vomit or feces is involved. Some carpets may become wavy for a period of 24 to 48 hours and then flatten down.
Vent work – Angelo’s can not be responsible for any damages to vent work behind walls or damage due to vent cover removal and reinstallation and/or hidden wires. Customer is responsible for any expense to repair duct work, paint damage and/or hidden wires that get tangled in our equipment.
Hard Flooring – Due to the large amount of water used and the aggressiveness needed to strip or clean any floors, Angelo’s cannot be responsible for loose, defective, curled edges, color loss, chipped or loose flooring.
Area rug(s) will be completed and ready for pick up or delivery within 7-14 days and we will call or email to notify you upon completion. However, if you do not pick or schedule delivery within a timely manner, we will charge you $1.00 per day per item storage fee beginning 30 days from the date you are notified of your rug(s) being ready. If the rug(s) is still in our possession after 90 days have elapsed, you hereby authorize Angelo’s Cleaning to either sell or dispose of your rug as we see fit.
The Customer hereby agrees that its sole and exclusive remedy against Angelo’s Cleaning, Inc. for any breach of this Agreement shall be the return of the agreed service fee and hereby waives all claims to incidental consequential punitive, contractual, and other damages.
Neither Angelo’s Cleaning, Inc. nor Customer shall be liable for failure to perform its contractual obligations, other than an obligation to make payment under this Agreement, if such failure results from an Act of God, governmental act, fire, explosion, accident, industrial dispute, or any other cause beyond their control.
Declaration of Value
We are happy to service your textiles. However, we do ask you to declare the value of any items being cleaned before any service is completed if valued at $2,000 or more. Giving us the value of your item(s) allows us to know the risk amount we are accepting prior to service.
The cost of the cleaning will be determined one of two ways. Normally, we arrive at the price of cleaning either by multiplying the square footage (length x width) by the price per square foot for rugs and wall-to-wall wool carpet and some drapery or we have set pricing per upholstered piece of furniture or pleated draperies. However, if 5% of the declared value of the item being cleaned is greater than this, the price will be 5% of the stated value.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms and conditions contained on this agreement.